Exhibit hall learning centers are located within the sponsoring company’s booth and will provide demonstrations, case studies and best practices information. Be sure to visit them during exhibit hall hours for valuable learning experiences.
The Avigilon Learning Center will provide demonstrations that teach visitors how to design, deploy and monitor video analytics-based perimeter protection systems that change the cost model for monitoring and empower security teams with industry-leading technology.
- Experience how easy the system is to deploy and maintain, resulting in higher customer satisfaction and enhanced RMR opportunities in an evolving market.
- Participate in hands-on sessions with the latest products.
- Leave able to design an effective analytics-based monitoring system using Avigilon's powerful HD Pro cameras with embedded self-learning analytics.
“Visitors will see how our advanced pattern-based video analytics and patented teach-by-example technology minimize false alarms, increase accuracy in detection and simplify user experience,” says Brian Karas, Business Development Manager - Central Monitoring, North America for Avigilon.
The Axis Communications Learning Center will offer two separate seminars related to video surveillance. Sessions will run one hour with seating available on a first come, first served-basis with the content focusing on small to medium-sized installations. These presentations are ESA-certified courses, with participants earning 1 ESA CEU for attending.
- “21st Century Video Surveillance Explained” will cover capabilities, products and technologies. This session will be presented Thursday, June 25 at 1:30 p.m. and at 4:30 p.m.
- “Building Your Video Surveillance System” will explain the basics of designing a system—accompanied with an introduction to simple tools that help ensure your high tech video deployment project is a success.
"Presentation participants will leave our sessions with a better understanding of leading-edge video surveillance technologies, products and design methods, which will make them more effective at choosing and building a system," says Randy Salminen, Manager of Educational Services, Axis Communications.
The Rapid Response Learning Center will give security dealers and integrators a hands-on opportunity to learn about mobile access applications. Applications available to demo are:
- RapidMobile, an app for dealers, gives you complete access to all of your accounts from anywhere!
- MySecurity Account, an app for customers, enables customers to view/edit their account information and put their accounts on or off test status.
- MySecurity Account Pro, an app for customers, combines the capabilities of MySecurity Account with the ability to manage unlimited accounts from one login.
- LifeSafety enables your customers and their loved ones the ability to manage their PERS/mPERS accounts.
- LifeSafety Pro is an enhanced version of LifeSafety that provides the ability to manage unlimited PERS/mPERS accounts from one login.
The Security Partners Learning Center will demonstrate solutions that can help dealers and integrators streamline their internal processes from prospecting to billing. Presentations will include:
- We Opportunity and Quote Anywhere by We Suite: Introduction on How to Automate Your Business And Go Paperless.
- Sedona Office and Cloud by Perennial Software: Change is a Must—Tools to Overcome The Hardships Of Transforming Your Company.
- The Mace Dealer Program: New Opportunities And Options.
- WAVE Electronics: 4-Star Program—An Alliance That Delivers Value.
- Helix and Interactive Gateway Module by Resolution Products and SecureNet:Innovative Products That Will Shake Up The Industry And Provide In-demand Feature Sets At A Lower Cost.