Travel & Lodging
Traveling to Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland comfortably situated in the Mid-Atlantic is just 100 miles from Philadelphia and 39 miles from Washington, DC. It’s easily accessible by car, air or train.
Baltimore-Washington Airport (BWI) is 11 miles from downtown Baltimore with access via rental car, airport shuttle or taxi and train. Amtrak service is available to both downtown Baltimore Penn Station and BWI Airport Station. Parking is available near the convention center.
CLICK HERE for destination information to include:
- Restaurant options
- Special Events
- Parking Information
- International Traveler information
- What to know before your travel
- Emergency Preparedness
Meeting Planning Support
Are you planning a company meeting or special event while attending the ESX 2015 conference? If so, we can help you. Let us know what you are planning.
Travel Tips: What you need to know before you go. View for tips from the Transportation Security Administration
Foreign Embassy and Consultant to Baltimore: For your convenience, you can access a listing here of the closest foreign embassies and consultant for any information you may need.
Lost Passports: Lost your passport while visiting Baltimore? View here for helpful lost or stolen passport information.
Places to Stay
ESX 2015 Hotel Options
Please consider staying at one of the ESX 2015 official hotels.
Stay at one of the ESX 2015 official hotels to
- Enjoy considerable discounts on room rates.
- Receive important conference information upon check-in.
- Network conveniently with ESX attendees.
- Help ESX negotiate stronger discounts for future conferences.
CLICK HERE to book your hotel reservations for the ESX 2015.
CLICK HERE to download the group block request form (for 10 or more reservations).
CLICK HERE to download the official hotel reservation form.
CLICK HERE for a map of the hotels. All hotels are within 4-5 block walking distance to the convention center. Transportation is not provided.
While in Baltimore...
- Visit the Baltimore’s Inner Harbor—home to the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center, sight-seeing cruises, museums, shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Play at the Horseshoe Casino Baltimore—an urban casino with video lottery terminals, table games and a World Series of Poker room as well as authentic Charm City food outlets, three premier restaurants and several bars and lounges.
- Attend an Orioles Game (Friday, June 26, 7:05 pm vs. Indians)