Toronto, Canada April 28, 2014 - WatchNET Inc. releases XVi, a new HD-CVI technology product line which offers a competitive blow to IP.
For years the surveillance market has been demanding a non-IP High Definition product line that is both affordable and can be transmitted over existing Coax or UTP. WatchNET’s XVi promises to meet these demands. Unlike HD-SDI which was released in 2012, HD-CVI can be transmitted without latency in real time over 75 Ohm UTP or Coaxial cable up to 1500’; and is a fraction of the price of both HD-SDI or IP.
- Image quality matches IP (see left)
- Easily retrofit/upgrade outdated Analog
- No IP or network training required
- No expensive switches or PoE Required
- Resolution supported 1080P (1920×1080) and 720P (1280×720)
- Transmission over twisted pair or coaxial cable (75 Ohms impedance)
- Full-motion CCTV video at distances up to 500 meters (1500 Feet)
- Video, audio and data control (Includes PTZ control over Coax or UTP)
- Easy Plug n Play installation with XVi recorders