RR Learning Center
Experience how Mobile Account Management Apps increase efficiency and stickiness at the Rapid Response Learning Center — Booth 725
Accurate data, immediate notifications, comprehensive account management features, access to video clips and the ability to hear call recordings — these are the kinds of essential services that mobile access apps can place in your hands anywhere and at any time. How does that translate into efficiency and greater customer stickiness? Rapid Response will be answering this and other questions at the Rapid Response Learning Center at ESX 2017.
Located in booth #725, the Rapid Response Learning Center will give security dealers and integrators a hands-on opportunity to learn about their mobile account management applications. Using Apple iOS® or Google Android™ tablets, visitors can participate in self-serve or one-on-one demos of Rapid Response’s suite of apps that provide remote monitoring center access to dealers and their customers.
“We’re going to show dealers and integrators how we make them more successful with apps that build long-lasting relationships with customers and increase their own productivity,” says Christopher Denniston, Marketing & Communications Manager for Rapid Response. “Though we are focusing on mobile apps at the Learning Center, dealers can also experience our latest releases in auto-notification, video, GPS, security and fire technologies, as well as with PERS, mPERS, lone worker and campus security services. Our Learning Center will be a great opportunity for dealers to see the possibilities of all of our offerings, no matter their corporate focus.”
Continuous-running demos will show how Rapid Response’s apps for dealers can be used to manage an account database, place accounts on and off test, watch live account activity, hear recordings of actual calls, view video clips and more. Demos of customer apps—with dealer branding—will show how customers can track their accounts, cancel or request a dispatch, view video clips, make changes based on permission levels and more.
Apps available to demo include:
• RapidMobile - An app for dealers that gives you complete access to all of your accounts from anywhere!
• MySecurity Account - An app for customers that enables customers to view/edit their account information and put their accounts on or off test status.
• MySecurity Account Pro - An app for customers that combines the capabilities of MySecurity Account with the ability to manage unlimited accounts from one login.
• LifeSafety - enables your customers and their loved ones the ability to manage their PERS/mPERS accounts.
• LifeSafety Pro - is an enhanced version of LifeSafety which provides the ability to manage unlimited PERS/mPERS accounts from one login.