2018 Innovation Awards
Manufacturers and service providers serving the channel with innovative end user offerings and tools that help dealers, integrators and monitoring professionals become more efficient and profitable are encouraged to apply for the 2018 ESX Innovation Awards.
The ESX Innovation Awards is an industry competition that recognizes the most impactful and groundbreaking technologies for the electronic security and life safety industry. This includes emerging technologies, as well as those that have been field-tested. Companies are encouraged to enter products or services that benefit the end users’ experience and those that benefit dealers, integrators or monitoring companies’ top line revenues and bottom line results.
WINNERS IN EACH CATEGORY WILL BE CONSIDERED TO FACE THE “ESX SHARKS” LIVE AT ESX FOR THE AWARD PROGRAM’S TECH VISION CHALLENGE
Judging CriteriaThe awards program — setting a standard for excellence — will be judged by a panel of industry professionals for the following criteria:
• Features and functions
• End-user experience
• Ability to solve a problem
• Revenue growth potential
• Impact on company value and efficiencies
• Compliance with regulations
Award BenefitsEach ESX Innovation Award entrant will be:
• Listed in the 2018 ESX Product Preview Brochure
• Listed on the ESX website
In addition, each ESX Innovation Award category winner will be:
• Awarded a trophy
• Featured in a two-page spread in the June 2018 edition of Security Systems News.
• Recognized at ESX 2018 in the Innovation Awards Showcase in the Exhibit Hall.
• Considered to compete in ESX 2018 TechVision Challenge. Based on the judges’ discretion, a total of up to 10 companies will be selected from the field of Innovation Award category winners to compete in the TechVision Challenge, an interactive “Shark Tank” style competition that will be held live at ESX 2018 before a panel of “industry sharks” who will determine the “Best of Show” product or service. *Note: Being chosen as an Innovation Award category winner does not guarantee entry into the TechVision Challenge as a finalist for Best of Show.
DeadlinesMarch 2 — All Entries Must Be Received
March 3 - April 21 — Innovation Awards Judging will Take Place
On or before May 1 — Entrants Notified of Award Status
Entry FeesInitial entry:
$895 for a product or service from an exhibitor/sponsor
$1,395 for a product or service from a non-exhibitor/sponsor
Each additional entry:
$595 for a product or service from an exhibitor/sponsor
$1,095 for a product or service from a non-exhibitor/sponsor